Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Which Animal's Self Control Level Have You?

I respect this dog. His self-control and self-discipline levels are amazing.

I am afraid the animals in the lower video are more an example of most people's powers of self discipline, including my own.  
Remember those Tootsie Pops, a lollipop with a Tootsie Roll candy in the center? I had a hard time slowly licking those until the candy center showed. More often than not, I would start out with some patience, but somewhere along the line, I would lose it and I would crunch that thing to bits trying to get at that candy in the center.
When a person achieves this level of self control and discipline, they can be trusted with anything.

If you can't, don't put yourself in charge of the lollipops.




Apparently, I am not the only one with this difficulty.



No comments:

Post a Comment