Sunday, April 26, 2015

A Little Dog's Big Example


This little dog, Nala, visits the sick and brings them love and good cheer. The Doctor says, "She is here for a purpose. She is doing God's will. "

We are here for a purpose also. Maybe we could learn a lesson from this little dog about helping others. I would like someone to say that I was doing God's will also. Especially if it was God. 

There is a passage in the Bible that touches on how God feels about those who visit people in need. Nala can't read it. But she doesn't need to. She is already doing it. But it it wouldn't hurt us to take a look at it. Here it is:

Matthew 25: 34 "Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me."

I hope that we can follow Nala's good example and help others. She deserves the praise she receives. We can get a "Well done" from our Master also, if we would just do what Nala does.


1 comment:

  1. You have such an insightful blog. Thanks for sharing. Reading blogs, especially self-help, personal and leadership blogs, is my hobby and I randomly found your blog and we both share common interest. Connect with me, if you like, and let us explore our common interest. I enjoyed reading your posts. Interesting! All the best for your future blogging journey.

    ReplyDelete